POENTE TECHNICAL ACADEMY
We are an independent EASA part 147 approved maintenance training organisation based in Belgrade, Serbia.
The MRO industry is a constantly evolving industry, with dynamic technologies and drive to optimisation and improvement. That is why the question of continuous professional growth and improvement of knowledge of engineering and technical specialists is always relevant. After several years of successful business in the field of recruitment & maintenance and cooperation with leading MRO centres, we decided to establish a training centre and offer additional training and development, both to our employees and all other professionals in the field of aircraft maintenance.
Poente Technical Academy offers basic modules training for EASA B1.1. & B2 categories which are held in our facilities in Belgrade, with practical training held at one of the leading MRO centres in Europe, based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our academy offers other maintenance training to third party organisations:
- Aircraft type trainings
- Human Factors – Initial and continuation training
- Fuel Tank Safety – Initial (Phase 1) + continuation training (Phase 2)
- EWIS – For all targeted groups, initial and continuation training
- Part 145
- Train to Trainer for instructors Part 145 and Part 147
- Part 66/147
- Aicraft general familirization and task trainings